Bristol Anesthesia Services is contracted by but is independent of the facilities we serve. The fees for anesthesia services provided are not covered by other hospital fees and include the care provided by the Anesthesiologist and may or may not include the care provided by the nurse anesthetist, depending upon the facility where you had your procedure. Charges for any equipment and medication used are billed by the hospital and are separate from the bill for the anesthesia services.
To make things easier for our patients, our friendly, knowledgeable staff files insurance claims when insurance information is available. Patients are responsible for the portion of the charges not covered by their insurance including any co-payments and deductible portions of their coverage. If you have questions or concerns about the billing process, please contact our office at (423) 968-4540 and ask to speak to a Patient Account Representative.
Last Name beginning with:
Bristol Anesthesia Services participates with the following insurance companies:
- Tennessee Medicaid and Tenncare
- BlueCross Blueshield of Tennessee
- ChampVA and Tricare (all active & retired military policies)
- United Healthcare, including Medicare and Tenncare Products
- Humana (including Medicare products)
- Highlands Wellmont Direct Employer Contracts including:
- Carolina Steel
- King University
- Pittston Preferred
- Scott County School Board
- The United Company
- Seaman Corp.
- MCA Level Funding including:
- Bristol Surgical Associates
- Bristol Tennessee Essential Services
- Russell County School Board
- Blue Ridge Radiology